This feature works for both 360 tours and 3D walkthroughs
- Enter the SENTIO VR app for Meta Quest headsets and enter your 6 digit-access code
- Click on any 3D model and enter a scene from the dollhouse view
- Open the VR menu and click on the button "Notes"
- Click on "New Note"
- In the window for adding a note, select the input type:
- Virtual Keyboard: Use your controllers to type the comment and save the note
- Voice-to-text: Wait for 3 seconds for the recording to begin and speak. Once your recording is complete, review the automatically created note and save it.
- Place the note using the right controller on any surface in your view
- To view the note, point your controller on the icon and the note automatically opens up in your view.
- To save the note to your design, press "Save Changes"
- To delete the note from your designs, use the "Delete All" option for all notes or the "Remove" icon for individual notes.
Updated 4 months ago