For creating a 360 render using Cinema4D, we have created a quick tutorial that shows you a step-by-step guideline.
- Create a Camera, as explained on the other tutorials, the first is step is always creating a Camera.
- The next important step will be to *Adjust the Coordinates.
- Now its time to Adjust the distance of the Camera* by doing click on Object and then changing the **Focal Lenght. We recommend changing it to 15.
- Now it's time to *Render by clicking on the icon showed in the picture.
- After clicking on Render, a new window will show up, *Rendering Settings:
- Close the Rendering Settings and click on Render as showed on the left picture. The rendering process will start, and will give as an output a .MOV file which you'll need to save as .JPEG to upload it to SentioVR.
Your 360 render is ready for upload and creating a VR walkthrough !
You can also watch our Video!
Updated about 1 year ago
Create your account free on SENTIO VR